Does your debt cause you stress?
Do you ignore your calls and leave your mail unopened? I’m Crystal Buhler, Licensed Insolvency Trustee with C. Buhler & Associates Ltd.
We understand debt can be a source of significant stress and can be a contributing factor to many mental health conditions. Debt is often listed as one of the leading factors in relationship breakdown. Even if you haven’t missed any payments yet, you still wonder if there’s a better way. We know that no matter where you are on the spectrum of debt, it doesn’t need to get to the point that it impacts your health and relationships. Our professionals are here to help you get a fresh start. We serve as your guide, and help you navigate through your unique situation.
As a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, it is literally our job to help you understand all the options available to you, and we are licensed by the federal government to provide advice about debt. There are no upfront fees – our consultation process is free.
We can help:
- Stop collection calls
- Stop wage garnishments, even if they’ve already started; and
- Eliminate your debt.
We are here to guide you as you navigate your financial situation.
Choosing a Licensed Insolvency Trustee is a very important decision, and you need someone you can trust, you can ask for help, and that you can work with cooperatively, in order to ensure the best outcome.
During our journey together, our promise to you is that:
- You’ll meet with an experienced, non-judgmental professional who understands your situation;
- Your consultation and any follow-ups are free. You make no upfront payments.
- Our team will explain all your options and will be sure to answer all your questions.
- If you choose to file a bankruptcy or proposal, any payments you make can be conveniently withdrawn from your accounts, using a secure pre-authorized payment system and flexible payment dates, to match your cash flow.
- But most importantly – we promise that you are in control, and free to choose any financial option you prefer. We will never force you to make a decision, and we definitely won’t force you to file bankruptcy. In fact, the majority of our clients don’t file a bankruptcy – they are able to reduce the amount they owe and pay their debt on their own terms by using our services to negotiate a Consumer Proposal with their creditors.
If you’d like our help to navigate to a future without debt, contact us today. Visit our website at debtfreenorth.com to connect with our team by phone, email, or text. We look forward to working with you and guiding you to your debt-free future.