C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://debtfreenorth.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Web Site Users should note that:
- The use of our Web Site is solely at their own risk. Information on our Web Site is provided for general purposes only and is not intended to be construed as accounting, tax, investment, legal or other advice. Laws, regulations and circumstances are continually changing. Our Web Site is not intended to constitute the sole basis for any decision or course of action and Users are cautioned to consult with their professional advisors before doing so. C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. makes no warranty or representation regarding accuracy, quality, currency or completeness of any information on our Web Site. C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. disclaims all warranties and conditions including fitness for a particular purpose, and also disclaims any liability for loss or damages which result directly or indirectly from the use in any form of any of the information on our Web Site, including personal information provided by users in general. Where such warranties or conditions are legally incapable of exclusion then C. Buhler & Associates Ltd.’s liability shall be limited to the sum of $100.00 in the aggregate, regardless of the number of occurrences. Users of the Service assume any & all risks concerning the suitability and the accuracy of information as it applies to their circumstance(s), on our Web Site and any publications therein.
- The use of this Web Site or any e-mail communication to anyone at C. Buhler & Associates Ltd., or to the Company itself does not give rise to a client relationship, even if receipt of such communication is acknowledged.
- Internet and like digital communications may not be confidential, and C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. does not guarantee the confidentiality of any e-mail, internet or digital transmissions. Users are cautioned not to send any information via e-mail or the internet where confidentiality or privacy is an issue. C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. assumes no liability whatsoever for any confidential information sent to us digitally or over the internet. C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. reserves the right to make changes at any time to the Web Site which may include technical or other information, details of services and specifications without notice.
- C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. disclaims any liability regarding links to other web sites or any information, products, or services that they contain.
- Any questions of law or disputes arising from the use of our Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba, and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and the courts of the Province of Manitoba shall have primary jurisdiction.
- For the purposes of this Disclaimer C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. shall include its related or affiliated partners, partnerships, its principals, employees, agents and authorized representatives and includes affiliated corporations and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and authorized representatives.
We believe that protecting your privacy is important. Our Policies have been designed to meet your needs and as well, they conform to The Personal Information Protection, Manitoba’s Personal Information Protection Act, Canada’s Anti-Spam Law, The Digital Privacy Act and the Federal Electronic Documents Act.
Service is the https://debtfreenorth.com website operated by C. Buhler & Associates Ltd.
Personal Data means data about an individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or which subsequently comes into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with othes) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (natural or legal ) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal information includes any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an identifiable individual. This includes information in any form, such as:
- age, name, ID numbers, income, or ethnic origin
- opinions, evaluations, comments, social status, or disciplinary actions
- employee files, credit records, loan records, medical records, existence of a dispute with a client, or intentions
Personal information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
- Buhler & Associates Ltd. collects personal information only for the following reasons:
- To provide the products or services that you have requested and to maintain commercial relations with you;
- To better understand your needs and recommend products and services;
- To manage our business, including partnership and employment matters;
- To meet legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
We will not use your personal information for any other reason without your consent.
Sharing of Information
We only share your information with third parties to assist in completing the above uses. Any third party’s use must adhere to our privacy policies or be allowed by the legislation. Examples would be an outside payroll service, an agent hired to perform a service for you, a collection agency, a law enforcement agency or emergency services.
We may share your information with third parties located in a foreign jurisdiction that may be available to a foreign government or its agencies under a lawful order made in that country. We will not use your personal information for any other reason without your consent, unless required by law.
- Buhler & Associates Ltd.’s policies are based on a model code for protection of personal information.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
In compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) we will not use your personal data to send you marketing or promotional materials unless you give us your express consent. Know that if you provide your data for transactional purposes, we will not contact you with promotions unless you have given consent.
Once you have given express consent we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may immediately opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link provided in every email we send, or by responding UNSUBSCRIBE to any message sent by SMS or text.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes
Use of Data
- Buhler & Associates Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- To provide customer service & support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Breach Of Data
In the event of a breach in our security, that poses a real risk of significant harm, C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. will notify all affected parties as well as the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
Retention of Data
- Buhler & Associates Ltd. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it here.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, C. Buhler & Associates Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Buhler & Associates Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of C. Buhler & Associates Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose, and cannot resell or otherwise disseminate your Personal Data.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Buhler & Associates Ltd.
119 10th Street
Brandon, Manitoba R7A 4E7
Or by phone number: 1 (855) 352-3733
If we do not resolve the issue to your satisfaction you may contact:
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Effective Date: July 1, 2022